In June & July 2015 marumarket carried out the UK Veg Box Survey with 1864 responders and produced a detailed report into consumer attitudes towards veg boxes.
The purpose of this market research was to assess the state of UK consumers and their attitudes to ordering fresh fruit & vegetables on line.
- What the main reason is for people who don’t order a veg box
- How big a factor is price
- What is the biggest factor which makes people buy a veg box
- The thing consumers most like about using a veg box delivery service.
- Consumers preferred ways of paying.
- If consumers are happy to pay on direct debit
- How important it is for consumers to receive recipe suggestions with their veg boxes.